- Dosage Form: Liquid,capsules etc
- Usage/Application: Clinical
- Product Type: Finished Product
- Packaging: Bottle
- Grade: Medical Grade
- CAS No: 463-40-1
- Make: Natac
- Origin: Spain
- Source: Plant
- Applications: Nutraceutical
- MSDS: Attached
Oleomega is a monounsaturated fatty acid present in the oil of Seabuckthorn in a proportion of 28%.
Health Benefits of Oleomega :
- It is known for its properties as a cholesterol reducer.
- Its leaves are also rich in antioxidants. They help protect against liver diseases.
- Sea buckthorn oil has a number of health applications, including dry mouth, mouth ulcers, gastric ulcer, inflammation of the urinary tract, cervicitis, genital ulcers, sinus inflammation, and ocular dryness